ProTect Alcohol Free Sanitising Hand Gel protects against cross contamination and spread of disease between animals and their keepers
It should be used to sanitise your hands before, during and after handling reptiles, their food or enclosure contents.
- Sanitise hands before handling your reptiles to reduce the risk of your animals catching diseases from you
- If handling reptiles, decor, substrate or food from different enclosures, repeat this process between each enclosure to protect against cross contamination between animals
- Finally, after you have finished handling reptiles or enclosure contents wash and sanitise your hands again
This product is also suitable for use by keepers of small mammals and birds.
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, moulds and spores
- Outstanding performance with the use of a completely natural active ingredient